- Incorporated into the County of Tolland 1826
- The first Silk Mill in America was financed by William Frisk a pilgrim descendent.
- You can visit the Gurleyville, Gristmill which dates back to 1835
- Enjoy an outdoor movie at the Mansfield Drive-in.
- Visit Mansfield Hollow State park for year round recreational activities.
- For the Arts visit the Jorgensen Center for the performing arts in Storrs
So much to do in and around this area see more of the links below.
For more information click here!